venerdì 17 ottobre 2008

No stress!


I don’t wanna work today
Maybe I just wanna stay
Just take it easy cause there’s no stress.
I know it’s not an awful crime,
Something special in my mind,
Nothing’s gonna cause me distress.
I text my baby on his phone,
Try to get his sexy body on
That’s the way I wanna spend my day.
Got to find an alibi
Cause I don’t wanna waste my time
I don’t wanna feel distress.

It’s not that I’m lazy
I think I’m just crazy
It’s not that I’m lazy
I think I’m just crazy
It’s not that I’m lazy
Think I’m just crazy
It’s not that I’m lazy
I’m just crazy

No stress

I think I’m just crazy
No need to fight against the feelings
Because the life is not depressing
No need to fight against the feelings
Because the life is not depressing

[instrumental]

No stress

Oohoo

[instrumental]

I don’t wanna work today
I don’t wanna work today
I don’t wanna work today
Maybe I just wanna stay
Just take it easy cause there is no stress.
I know it’s not an awful crime
Something special in my mind
Nothing’s gonna cause me disstress.
I text my baby on his phone
Try to get his Sexy body home
That’s the way I wanna spend my day
Got to find an alibi
Cause I don’t wanna waste my time
I don’t wanna feel distress.

It’s not that I’m lazy
I think I’m just crazy
It’s not that I’m lazy
I think I’m just crazy
It’s not that I’m lazy
Think I’m just crazy
It’s not that I’m lazy
I’m just crazy

No stress
I think I’m just crazy
Not depressing

No need to fight against the feelings
Because the life is not depressing
No need to fight against the feelings
Because the life is not depressing

I don’t wanna work today
Oohoo
I don’t wanna work today
No stress
I don’t wanna work today
Oohoo
I don’t wanna work today.

2 commenti:

Nali ha detto...

Avrei bisogno anche io di No stress ultimamente!XD ciao, sono capitata qui leggendo il blog di andrea :) Accidenti lo scorso post mi ha fatto creapre dal ridere, sei un genio...mi ricordi me,ma all'università!
Dandy!Cosadevofare, cosadevofare, cosadevofareee??? (era per il "sconvolgente a tratti allucinante", sì. Puoi, anzi DEVI lasciar perdere)

CROCCANTE! Mio dio...che ridere...XD

Ciao, buon weekend e scusa il commento senza senso!

Ale ha detto...

Ciao Urd! :)
Benvenuta, grazie del commento e dei complimenti!Genio però mi sembra un po' eccessivo...Acida è l'aggettivo che mi assomiglia di più. ;P
Torna quando vuoi, a presto! :D