THE NAME GAME!
Shirley!
Shirley, Shirley bo Birley Bonana fanna fo Firley
Fee fy mo Mirley, Shirley!
Lincoln!
Lincoln, Lincoln bo Bincoln Bonana fanna fo Fincoln
Fee fy mo Mincoln, Lincoln!
Come on everybody!
I say now let's play a game
I betcha I can make a rhyme out of anybody's name
The first letter of the name, I treat it like it wasn't there
But a B or an F or an M will appear
And then I say bo add a B then I say the name and Bonana fanna and a
fo
And then I say the name again with an F very plain
and a fee fy and a mo
And then I say the name again with an M this time
and there isn't any name that I can't rhyme
Arnold!
Arnold, Arnold bo Barnold Bonana fanna fo Farnold
Fee fy mo Marnold Arnold!
But if the first two letters are ever the same,
I drop them both and say the name like
Bob, Bob drop the B's Bo ob
For Fred, Fred drop the F's Fo red
For Mary, Mary drop the M's Mo ary
That's the only rule that is contrary.
Okay? Now say Bo: Bo
Now Tony with a B: Bony
Then Bonana fanna fo: bonana fanna fo
Then you say the name again with an F very plain: Fony
Then a fee fy and a mo: fee fy mo
Then you say the name again with an M this time: Mony
And there isn't any name that you can't rhyme
Every body do Tony!
Pretty good, let's do Billy!
Very good, let's do Marsha!
A little trick with Nick!
The name game
Shirley!
Shirley, Shirley bo Birley Bonana fanna fo Firley
Fee fy mo Mirley, Shirley!
Lincoln!
Lincoln, Lincoln bo Bincoln Bonana fanna fo Fincoln
Fee fy mo Mincoln, Lincoln!
Come on everybody!
I say now let's play a game
I betcha I can make a rhyme out of anybody's name
The first letter of the name, I treat it like it wasn't there
But a B or an F or an M will appear
And then I say bo add a B then I say the name and Bonana fanna and a
fo
And then I say the name again with an F very plain
and a fee fy and a mo
And then I say the name again with an M this time
and there isn't any name that I can't rhyme
Arnold!
Arnold, Arnold bo Barnold Bonana fanna fo Farnold
Fee fy mo Marnold Arnold!
But if the first two letters are ever the same,
I drop them both and say the name like
Bob, Bob drop the B's Bo ob
For Fred, Fred drop the F's Fo red
For Mary, Mary drop the M's Mo ary
That's the only rule that is contrary.
Okay? Now say Bo: Bo
Now Tony with a B: Bony
Then Bonana fanna fo: bonana fanna fo
Then you say the name again with an F very plain: Fony
Then a fee fy and a mo: fee fy mo
Then you say the name again with an M this time: Mony
And there isn't any name that you can't rhyme
Every body do Tony!
Pretty good, let's do Billy!
Very good, let's do Marsha!
A little trick with Nick!
The name game
And now we can play alltogether!!!
Everybody do ALE!
Ale Ale bo Bale Bonana Fanna Fo Fale
Fee fy mo Male
Ale!
Let's do DANY!
Dany Dany bo Bany Bonana Fanna Fo Fany
Fee fy mo Many
Dany!
Pretty good, let's do CHARLIE!
Charlie Charlie bo Barlie Bonana Fanna Fo Farlie
Fee fy mo Marlie
Charlie!
Very good, let's do SERIAL!
Serial Serial bo Berial Bonana Fanna Fo Ferial
Fee fy mo Merial
Serial!
C'mon...OCCHI!
Occhi Occhi bo Bocchi Bonana Fanna Fo Focchi
Fee fy mo Mocchi
Occhi!
And now...Sole!
Sole Sole bo Bole Bonana Fanna Fo Fole
Fee fy mo Mole
Sole!
7 commenti:
ti senti bene? febbre? colpo di sole? hai assunto delle sostanze?
:p
Si è rifatto vivo lo spacciatore???????? O_o
o ti scrivat i rop in dialet lumbard o ti provat a mèta anca i istruziun.
altro che gugol trasletor!!!
O-O
Sarei curiosa di conoscerne la melodia..
:-D :-D
che fuori!
ah, eh se è buona.. una dose conservamela! :-D :-D
Ahahahah stavolta mi sa che si tratta di fumo.
Del barbecue.
Se volete scaricarla è di Shirley Bassey, è carina! :)
:DD
Posta un commento